In order to cover the cost of the virtual conference, the authors will be required to pay a $100 registration fee which includes one year of membership in the iDICs. This is a minimal amount to cover organization and platform costs and hopefully is balanced somewhat by the reduced need for travel and accommodations spending.
Each participant must register online. The payment must be confirmed BEFORE the beginning of the conference.
Participants (not presenting):
• Full: US$ 100.00
• Students & Post-docs: US$ 20.00
The fee includes one year of membership in the iDICs, the access to the web pages dedicated to the virtual conference and the live chat rooms, also the access to the content of the mobile app dedicated to the virtual conference.
The conference fees were established without any banking costs that should be covered by the payer.
Any request must be sent to the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund conditions are as follows:
- if registered participants cannot attend the conference, they can, subject to the organisers’ agreement, have themselves replaced by persons from the same institution / organisation who are eligible for the same registration fees;
- if registered participants cannot attend the conference and cannot have themselves replaced, refund conditions are as follows:
- Registrations cancelled at the latest 30 days before the beginning of the virtual conference: 75% refund of registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled at the latest 15 days before the beginning of the virtual conference: 50% refund of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled between 15 days and the beginning of the virtual conference: not eligible for refund.
Refunds shall be made after the conference.